Atomic Weight: Accepted as 118 but is known to vary from 100 - 160 lbs.
Occurence: Surplus quantities in all urban areas.
1) Surface usually covered in a painted film.
2) Boils at nothing, freezes without reason.
3) Melts if given proper treatment.
4) Bitter if used incorrectly.
5) Found in various states.
1) Possesses great affinity for gold, silver, platinum and other precious metals.
2) Able to absorb great quantities of expensive substances.
3) Insoluble in liquids but activity greatly increased by saturation in alcohol.
1) Highly ornamental especially in sports cars.
2) Most poweful money-reducing agent known to man.
1) Pure specimen turns a rosy tint if discovered in natural state.
2) Turns green if placed beside a better specimen.
1) Highly dangerous except in experienced hands.
2) Illegal to possess more than one except in certain areas