- The smallest bone in the human body is the stapes bone which is located in the ear.
- There are 54 bones in your hands including the wrists.
- The only bone fully grown at birth is located in the ear.
- The human face is made up of 14 bones.
- The chances of getting a cavity is higher if candy is eaten slowly throughout the day compared to eating it all at once and then brushing your teeth.
- If an identical twin grows up without having a certain tooth, the other twin will most likely also grow up with that tooth missing.
- Humans are born with 300 bones in their body, however when a person reaches adulthood they only have 206 bones. This occurs because many of them join together to make a single bone.
- Gardening is said to be one of the best exercises for maintaining healthy bones.
- Enamel is hardest substance in the human body.
- Although the outsides of a bone are hard, they are generally light and soft inside. They are about 75% water.
- Adult human bones account for 14% of the body's total weight.
- In 2000 babies are born with a tooth that is already visible.
- Fingernails grow nearly 4 times faster than toenails!
- Your thigh bone is stronger than concrete.
- The strongest bone in your body is the femur (thighbone), and it's hollow!
More Human Body Amazing Facts